- Day 01 : Trivandrum-Kovalam
On arrival at Trivandrum International Airport our representative will receive you and will transfer you to the hotel at Kovalam which is 15 km from the Trivandrum. Spend the day at leisure and in the evening relax yourself in the beach side. Overnight stay is arranged at Kovalam.
- Day 02 : Kovalam – Trivandrum - Kallar
In the morning proceed for sightseeing tour in and around Trivandrum. Trivandrum the capital of Kerala is located at the west coast of India, with trading traditions dating back to 1000 BC. Sightseeing tour around Trivandrum includes visit to Padmanabhaswami Temple, Kuthira Malika, Napier Museum and Zoo, Shanghumugham Beach, Veli Tourist Village, Valiathura Pier. Overnight stay is arranged at Kallar, 45 km from Thiruvananthapuram
- Day 03 : Kallar – Ponmudi – Trivandrum Drop
Kallar is 45 km from Thiruvananthapuram, while the town of Ponmudi is a further 15 km away. The majestic Vamanapuram River flows through the town. Meenmutty Falls, Thiruvananthapuram is one of the main attraction located near by Ponmudi hills. Ponmudi is connected to Trivandrum by a narrow winding road offering scenic views on the way to Ponmudi. There are 22 hairpin turns along this short route which makes the travel a definitely thrilling experience.
- Value Added Promotion:
- Boracay Regency:Free room upgrade from Premier room to Junior suite(subject to availability)
- Package exclusive of domestic flights,tips,gratuities and other personal expenses
- Minimum of 2 paxs
- Rates are according to per person in twin share basis